HomeWorld NewsThree-year-old boy electrocuted in Markurdi

Three-year-old boy electrocuted in Markurdi

Residents of Gombe street, Wadata, Makurdi were thrown into sadness on Tuesday after a three-year-old boy, Daniel Chidi was electrocuted.

The toddler died after an electric power cable fell off a pole and struck him. The boy was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the doctor pronounced him dead.

See some of the photos from the scene.
Three-year-old boy electrocuted in Markurdi

Three-year-old boy electrocuted in Markurdi

Three-year-old boy electrocuted in Markurdi

Three-year-old boy electrocuted in Markurdi




More Related Articles

Sign up to receive awesome contents in your inbox, everyday in the morning.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.