I realize that there’s absolutely NOTHING lust-inducing about makeup remover. Nothing. But sometimes you just gotta take a break from all the schmexy makeup dreams (I’m talking to you, Charlotte Tilbury), and put stuff on your lust list that, ya know, you actually need.
On that note…
- R+Co Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner ($29) — La, la, la! Don’t mind me as I fall deeper into the hole that is my current R+Co obsession! Analog is the brand’s approach to conditioner washing. Technically, it’s called a cleansing foam conditioner, so I’m assuming that it’s light, fluffy and mousse-y. And if it’s anything like the other R+Co products I’ve tried and have fallen head over heels for, it’s probably all sorts of amazing and smells divine.
- Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder in Golden Glow ($56) — Even though I don’t need another highlighter AT ALL, this one by Dior looks like perfection.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Lavender Foot Mask ($5) — Why? Because I looked down the other day and saw Fred Flintstone’s feet. ?
- Bioderma Sensibio Make-up Removing Micelle Solution ($14.50) and H2O Wipes ($9.90) — Completely not sexy at all, but I’m running dangerously low on liquid eye makeup remover and makeup wipes. It’s time to restock. I went through a huge bottle of Bioderma a few months ago and used every last drop because it removes everything, including long-wearing mascara and liner. But I’ve never tried the makeup wipes… I hope they’re just as good as the liquid. Have you tried ’em before?
- Milk Makeup Flex Concealer ($28) — I’ve been using and loving Sunshine Skin Tint by Milk Makeup, and now I want to try some of their other face products, like their Flex Concealer, which is supposed to be full-coverage and fab.
- Fresh Fresh Life Body Oil ($48) — I’ve obviously been living far away from society in a secluded cave somewhere because I had NO idea that Fresh made a Body Oil version of Fresh Life, my favorite scent in the line. Based on the ingredient list, it looks promising. The first five things on the list are oils (sweet almond, sunflower, apricot kernel, jojoba and purple passionflower). Waaaaaant!
- Leahlani Champagne Serum ($32) — I’m going to try to track down this face serum while I’m in Hawaii next week. It’s a local brand from Kauai, and their Champagne Serum (“Happy hour for your face”) is loaded with antioxidants to make your skin happy…and I really want to make my skin happy. ?
- Kate Spade Kasie Sunglasses ($180) — I’m still kicking myself for not buying that pair of black Kate Spade sunnies at Nordstrom Rack a couple weeks ago… The more I think about them, the deeper I slip into the hole of retail regret. Damn! I hope the store restocks them soon. Until then, I’ll just obsess over Kate’s Kasie sunnies.
Got any restocks on your lust list this week? If you do, I’m sure they can’t be as boring as makeup remover, LOL!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. I started packing for my trip last night, and so far…I’m not doing very well with the whole “packing light” thing.
Is there some biological leftover from ye olde cavewoman days that fuels the need to bring everything in my suitcase?? I’m trying to be rational about it, but what’s the deal? Why do I have the unrelenting urge to over pack.