- A bachelor’s degree
- PR/Sales experience with contemporary or designer level brands a plus
- Extremely organized, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote & Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong project management skills & attention to detail
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re humble, hungry, and smart (in that order).
- Good taste, good ideas and common sense
- Marketing and sales research
- Manage sample trafficking
- Assist with e-commerce management and content curation
- Work directly with studio manager to draft and maintain schedules, press kits, contact lists, press clips, lookbooks and linesheets
- Assist with event planning, press/marketing appointments, events, and photoshoots
We’re looking for someone who is genuinely excited to work and learn about this industry. Someone who has great taste, a good eye, and is critically attentive to detail. This is a small team, so everyone does a bit of everything. It’s a perfect place for someone who wants to sink their teeth into a company with small-scale operations and who’s ideas will truly be heard and can make a difference. Must be able to collaborate and communicate well with others. Being on time is of utmost importance!
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to Sabla at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: PR/Marketing Intern.
Please also include your 3 favorite fashion magazines/websites, 3 albums you’re listening to lately, and 3 favorite things in your wardrobe that you can’t live without.
Recho Omondi is a New York based womenswear designer, influenced by the duality of her African heritage and New York lifestyle. Founded in 2013, her namesake label challenges the notion of modernity as it relates to the global, evolving woman. Steadfast in our commitment to offer goods of quality construction, we continue to explore the OMONDI philosophy that states beauty as an object of culture, logic and grace.