Andy Cohen apparently doesn’t know how to work a curling iron, which ultimately led to his little accident on set.
In a recent “LIVE with Kelly and Ryan” appearance, the host filled fans in on the full story of how he burnt his fingers during a commercial break. “A hair person came in during a commercial break and left a hot iron on my little table next to me, a curling iron, of which I am unfamiliar,” he recalled. “And on top of my cards, I picked it up to move to get to my cards and burned my fingers during a commercial break. I was such a wreck.” He went on to explain how he tried remedying the burn, saying that he recently found out that ice didn’t help much. “I put it in milk, that was very good … And they had some kind of cream.”
This will likely serve as a learning lesson for Cohen and encourage him to want to learn how hair irons work in the future. He assured fans that he’s feeling much better now, though. “All better thanks,” he said on Twitter when a fan asked how he was. Maybe milk really does work!