Photo: Marina Moscone
Marina Moscone was founded in 2016 by Marina and Francesca Moscone. The brand embodies a sense of understated luxury with subtle feminine elements, encompassing a full range of women’s ready-to-wear. Combining classic Italian textiles with quality construction and a flawless fit, Marina Moscone reflects the philosophy of modern elegance and a romantic attitude.
- Design Interns will report directly to the Executive Creative Director while participating in tasks including fittings, development research, fabric sourcing, mood research, design concept development, etc.
- Must have overall awareness of designer fashion realm
- Must be fluent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as the Microsoft Office suite
- Must have familiarity with the New York City Garment District
- Must be enrolled in or have completed Fashion Design education
- Must have technical skills (sewing, hand sewing, patternmaking, draping, etc.)
- Must be able to meet deadlines efficiently
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and good at multitasking
- Prior internship experience is preferred
- School credit is available
- Reports to Design Director
- Take part in fittings
- Design, fabric, mood, theme research, etc.
- Liaise between designer and development teams, factories, mills, etc.
- Take part in design, development and fabric meetings with designer
- Assist with all press related operations
In order to be considered, you must submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com