UFCG – Umindi Francis Consulting Group – is an international brand consulting and digital communications firm based in New York with clients spanning five continents. Our expertise is in Brand Development and Strategic Communications for fashion, luxury, lifestyle, art & design and technology brands. Through our efforts we help create market leaders with our disruptive campaigns, innovative ideas and expert counsel.
UFCG is seeking freelancers to join our team for NYFW August 15 – September 15, 2017. You must be available full days and evenings during this time and throughout New York Fashion Week as needed. Freelancers should have a minimum of 2 years PR experience.
- Manage and update multiple RSVP event accounts
- Organize show and presentation attendance requests
- Manage invitation mailings
- Knowledge of key press, influencers and buyers
- Manage guest check-in at events
- Support with VIP management
- Work Front of House and Back of House at shows and presentations
- Support with drafting press kits
- Support with daily PR activity
- Previous NYFW show and presentation experience
- PR and Event experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Team spirit
- Experience using Fashion GPS is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
This position is excellent for those seeking to strengthen their experience with NYFW and build deeper fashion industry relationships.
*Please note, we are also taking on interns for those who are interested but may not have enough experience for the freelance position.
Salary to commensurate with experience. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with NYFW Freelancer in the subject line.