Google. Bing. Yahoo. Online searches just seem more impersonal nowadays.
Here’s your chance to cast judgment on the remaining cold, heartless, non-anthropomorphic search engines we rely on every day.
And the best part is you can make more than $12 an hour doing it while working from the comfort of your home.
Leapforce, a company based in Pleasanton, California, is hiring what it calls “at-home independent agents” to do search-engine evaluation on a contract basis. Indeed and Glassdoor list hourly pay for these types of gigs as ranging from $12 to $15.
You would be testing out search engines, as well as evaluating videos, mapping software and automation. (You might be assisting our new robot overlords!)
Here’s How to Snag One of These Leapforce Jobs
Leapforce has set a pretty high and specific bar to land one of these work-from-home jobs. It’s looking for educated, internet-savvy applicants with this specific set of qualifications:
- Use of an iPhone 4s or higher, Android 4.1 or higher or a Windows phone version 8.1 or higher
- College degree or equivalent experience — post-graduate degrees are a plus
- High-speed internet connection
- Excellent English writing and comprehension skills
- Web research and analytical skills
- Broad range of interests
- Familiarity with U.S. pop culture
Click here and select U.S. jobs in English from the dropdown menu to apply. Applicants will be expected to pass an exam.
Of course, if you don’t have a college degree, tons of other opportunities to work from home are out there.
And be sure to follow Wow Plus on Facebook for a plethora of job prospects.