Established in 2005, Wetherly Group is a New York and Los Angeles based public relations and digital agency known for our dynamic, forward thinking approach to traditional PR. Results-driven and fully integrated we create compelling campaigns and quality strategic editorial placement across print, digital, social, and celebrity mediascapes. Wetherly takes a bespoke approach to our clients’ needs, creating initiatives that are tailored to the individual requirements, objectives, and long term ambitions.
PR Coordinator Position
This role is instrumental in product placement for our fashion and accessories clients spanning the print, digital, broadcast, and influencer categories. Client interfacing for all relevant collection information, sample and imagery coordination, reporting, and communication. Showroom merchandising and maintenance.
- Responsible for assisting account executives with daily sample pulls and image trafficking for all assigned clients
- Responsible for calling back outstanding samples via fashion assistants, etc. and building relationships with those contacts
- Responsible for monthly client status reports
- Responsible for sample inventory and managing Fashion GPS system
- Responsible for communicating daily with assigned clients to coordinate sample pulls, credit requests, and other day to day needs
- Responsible for clipping client placements and distributing in a timely manner
- Responsible for preparing showroom for all editor, stylist and client appointments
- Work collectively with PR team on developing PR Press outreach plans and calendars to ensure clients are included in all important and relevant stories
- Responsible for assisting account executives with seasonal press previews and client events by securing collections in a timely manner, ensuring the venue is properly merchandised prior to and building invite list
Candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Highly organized – proficient in Office, MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Paint, Photoshop, Fashion GPS
- Strong communications skills
- Team player with can-do, pro-active attitude
- Entrepreneurial and creative – always looking for opportunities for clients
- Can cross over both fashion & accessories categories
- Interest in building new and growing existing relationships in the industry
- 0-1 year of full-time fashion PR experience in house or at an agency.
- Past PR internship experience a must.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Claudia Drakes at email@example.com.