The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has designated six Nigerians as terrorist sponsors.
This was revealed in a report by the state-owned news agency, WAM.
According to the country, the listed individuals and entities, as well as their affiliates, are being monitored.
Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan, and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad are the Nigerians named.
Other foreign nationals in the list are Ahmed Mohammed Abdulla Mohammed Alshaiba Alnuaimi (UAE), Mohamed Saqer Yousif Saqer Al Zaabi (UAE), Hamad Mohammed Rahmah Humaid Alshamsi (UAE), Saeed Naser Saeed Naser Alteneiji (UAE), Hassan Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon), Adham Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon), Mohammed Ahmed Musaed Saeed (Yemen), Hayder Habeeb Ali (Iraq), Basim Yousuf Hussein Alshaghanbi (Iraq), Sharif Ahmed Sharif Ba Alawi (Yemen).
“The UAE Cabinet issued Resolution No. 83 of 2021, designating 38 individuals and 15 entities on its approved list of people and organizations who support terrorism” (Local Terrorist List).
“The resolution reaffirms the UAE’s commitment to identifying and disrupting networks that finance terrorism and related activities.
“The resolution requires regulatory authorities to monitor and identify any individuals or entities affiliated with or associated with any financial, commercial, or technical relationship, and to take the necessary measures in accordance with the laws in force in the country in less than 24 hours,” according to the report.
The following is the full list of added individuals:
- Ahmed Mohammed Abdulla Mohammed Alshaiba Alnuaimi (UAE)
- Mohamed Saqer Yousif Saqer Al Zaabi (UAE)
- Hamad Mohammed Rahmah Humaid Alshamsi (UAE)
- Saeed Naser Saeed Naser Alteneiji (UAE)
- Hassan Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
- Adham Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
- Mohammed Ahmed Musaed Saeed (Yemen)
- Hayder Habeeb Ali (Iraq)
- Basim Yousuf Hussein Alshaghanbi (Iraq)
- Sharif Ahmed Sharif Ba Alawi (Yemen)
- Manoj Sabharwal Om Prakash (India)
- Rashed Saleh Saleh Al Jarmouzi (Yemen)
- Naif Nasser Saleh Aljarmouzi (Yemen)
- Zubiullah Abdul Qahir Durani (Afghanistan)
- Suliman Saleh Salem Aboulan (Yemen)
- Adel Ahmed Salem Obaid Ali Badrah (Yemen)
- Ali Nasser Alaseeri (Saudi Arabia)
- Fadhl Saleh Salem Altayabi (Yemen)
- Ashur Omar Ashur Obaidoon (Yemen)
- Hazem Mohsen Farhan + Hazem Mohsen Al Farhan (Syria)
- Mehdi Azizollah Kiasati (Iran)
- Farshad Jafar Hakemzadeh (Iran)
- Seyyed Reza Mohmmad Ghasemi (Iran)
- Mohsen Hassan Kargarhodjat Abadi (Iran)
- Ibrahim Mahmood Ahmed Mohammed (Iran)
- Osama Housen Dughaem (Syria)
- Abdurrahaman Ado Musa (Nigeria)
- Salihu Yusuf Adamu (Nigeria)
- Bashir Ali Yusuf (Nigeria)
- Muhammed Ibrahim Isa (Nigeria)
- Ibrahim Ali Alhassan (Nigeria)
- Surajo Abubakar Muhammad (Nigeria)
- Alaa Khanfurah – Alaa Abdulrazzaq Ali Khanfurah – Alaa Alkhanfurah (Syria)
- Fadi Said Kamar (Great Britain)
- Walid Kamel Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
- Khaled Walid Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
- Imad Khallak Kantakdzhi (Russia)
- Mouhammad Ayman Tayseer Rashid Marayat (Jordan)
The following is the full list of the added entities:
- Ray Tracing Trading Co LLC
- H F Z A Arzoo International F Z E
- Hanan Shipping L.L.C
- Four Corners Trading Est
- Sasco Logistic L.L.C
- AlJarmouzi General Trading LLC
- Al Jarmoozi Cargo & Clearing (L.L.C)
- Al Jarmoozi Transport By Heavy & Light Trucks (L.L.C)
- Naser Aljarmouzi Ceneral Trading (L.L.C)
- Naser Aljarmouzi Cargo & Clearing LLC
- Wave Tech Computer LLC
- NYBI Trading – FZE
- KCL General Trading F Z E
- Alinma Group
- Al-Omgy & Bros Money Exchange