Photo: Sarah Flint
Luxury women’s footwear company, Sarah Flint, seeks intern to assist in day-to-day wholesale and retail sales duties. Candidate must be interested in fashion and entrepreneurship, have their pulse on the newest trends, and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves. A particular interest in Wholesale/Retail Sales is desired.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sample organization & tracking
- Work alongside Head of Sales on any analysis projects that may come up: trend analysis, competitive analysis, client analysis, etc.
- Perform store visits in NYC: go to stores that sell our product, analyze position on floor and/or in windows, develop relationships with sales associates to see how product is selling in their opinion, etc.
- Assist with market appointments; providing buyers with anything they may need, organizing the showroom to visually represent the brand the best way possible, organize samples once they arrive from Italy, put together a ‘line list’ book to have quick access to all information of all products available for that season.
- Pack and unpack samples/fixtures for sales events
- Assist in organization and occasionally participate in sales events
- Manage website waiting list and alert customers when desired product arrives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Detail oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Independent self-starter, curious, and motivated
- Fashion experience preferred
- Available a minimum of 3 days a week
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant work examples to Molly Wipf at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the internship title in the subject line.