JENNIFER FISHER is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and responsible Jewelry Production Assistant to the production managers with the primary focus on the fashion jewelry collections.
An integral part of JENNIFER FISHER, the person fulfilling this role should be able to maneuver between production processes while maintaining the day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- tracking and organizing all findings and inventory
- maintaining constant communication between the production managers and various manufacturers
- overseeing the quality control of all pieces
- assisting wholesale team with the fulfillment process of all wholesale orders
- data entry of all production related costs and procedures
The role requires strong communication and organizational skills, along with a general knowledge of the industry. The ideal candidate must be a go-getter, willing to lend a hand across job functions without being asked or prompted, have excellent time management skills, and be comfortable working in high pressure, urgent situations.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 2 years professional workplace experience (jewelry or accessory industry required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and Google Drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Comfortable commuting from office location to production on a daily basis (all within Manhattan)