Since 2002, VIGOSS USA has highlighted the inherent beauty of denim by creating washes and treatments that bring out its unique characteristics. VIGOSS USA is a growing brand that focuses on bringing together fit, quality and trends at a superior level. VIGOSS USA stands above the crowd as a premium denim brand in its efforts to empower customers with their sexy, comfortable and fashion-forward products.
Through this position, you will learn about the business of VIGOSS USA with a focus in office/showroom maintenance, sales, attain product knowledge, and gain exposure to how a denim brand functions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must have a great and friendly personality, must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, basic retail math skills, must be able to think creatively while working on tight deadlines, and must have a passion for fashion!
- Direct/transfer phone calls to the appropriate department/employee
- Organize and up keep of all Available To Sell Reports on a daily basis
- Maintaining showroom and sample closets; logging, shipping, organizing all samples
- Participate in showroom appointments/provide recaps of meetings
- Preparing necessary reports such as available to sell, selling reports and open to buys for accounts
- Schedule sales appointments and coordinate business calendars with counterparts both internally and externally
- Coordinate and complete special assignments and projects as required/requested and collaborate with various staff and departments as necessary
- Provide general support where necessary and market preparation
- Photography and simple photo editing for social media outlets
- Product/merchandising styling
- Purchase and replenish office supplies
To apply for this great opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.