Tola Awosika Foundation, founded in 2020, as a charity and social impact organization whose primary objectives are philanthropy and social well-being. This foundation was born out of a desire to be a pillar of support to the people of Ondo State and to improve the lives of our indigenes through skill acquisition, access to resources, empowerment, and social wellbeing.
The Founder Tola Awosika an indigene of Ondo strongly believes that at this moment and time in our nation, the love we give to those of our people who are underprivileged and suffer much is most needed like never before which led to the creation of the foundation.
As a foundation others can build on, in the last few months we have carried out a lot of physical projects to help the people of Ondo state.
- Activation Project- Donation of COVID-19 Palliatives during the pandemic
- Installation of borehole and water tanks
- Christmas party.
- Back-To-School COVID-19 Outreach in all 9 Federal constituencies in Ondo
- Donation of white magnetic boards, magnetic dusters, packs of marker to schools
- Donation to motherless babies homes and old people’s homes
- Reconstruction of toilets in schools.
BACK TO SCHOOL OUTREACH
DONATION OF 18 MARKER BOARDS, 18 MAGNETIC DUSTER, 2 PACKS OF WHITE BOARD MARKER.
DONATION TO FIVE LESS PRIVILEDGE HOMES