Photo: Satomi Kawakita Jewelry
Satomi Kawakita Jewelry is looking for someone who will lead our sales team and production team, to manage daily operation of jewelry studio/showroom. Self-starter who is accountable, responsible, organized, highly-motivated, and not afraid of the challenge of taking a crucial role in a rapidly growing jewelry company. S/he has to be an absolute team-player as well as a great leader of our amazing ladies who pride themselves on creating beautiful jewelry and helping customers and business partners with warm, professional and respectful manners to match.
This position is responsible for overseeing the achievement of the sales and operational objectives and ensuring to deliver high-quality product and service to our customers. This includes, but not limited to, overseeing purchasing and production, inventory control, wholesale operation, online store operation, customer service and providing leadership for the successful daily operation, and managing all seasonal projects including launch events, pop-up store and in-store events. This position is also responsible for the management/supervision of all production and sales team.
- 5+ years experience in either retail, customer relations or account management, preferably in jewelry industry
- 3+ years experience in managing/supervising of 5 people or more
- Proven leadership skills and flexibility for change/feedback
- Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills as well as efficiency with computer technology in general and work experience of variety of other software programs such as MS Word, Photoshop, QuickBooks Online, E-Commerce Application, etc., and willingness to learn further
- Experience in e-commerce store management /operation
- Ability to plan and execute multiple production and sales-related projects
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work on weekends occasionally
- Japanese language skills or experience with Japanese cooperate clients is a BIG plus
- Jewelry making skills/knowledge or/and experience in jewelry/fashion industry is a big plus
To apply, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.