Photo: Sally LaPointe
Sally LaPointe is a women’s designer ready-to-wear collection produced in New York City. The eponymously designed collection offers the industry a collection of bold, unexpected and luxe designs. Signatures include decadent outerwear, luxurious knits and edgy eveningwear.
We are looking for a Studio/Design Intern that will assist in both Design/Development and Production.
- Prior internship experience is a must
- Organizational skills
- Positive Attitude
- Strong pattern making, hand drawing & sewing skills
- Must be able to commit to at least 2 days a week (until the end of the semester)
- Credit Only
- Sourcing fabric, trims etc
- Communicating with sample rooms & factories
- Design research and mood board developments
- Assisting design team with developing the new collection
- Assisting backstage during the shows and presentations
- Assisting with developing mock-ups / patterns / embroideries
- Keeping studio organized
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.