MODE PR seeks a motivated Account Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a motivated, organized, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills (oral and written) to come on as an Account Manager at MODE PUBLIC RELATIONS. Applicants must have current relationships with various media outlets, a positive attitude, dedication, a successful track record of meeting deadlines, work well under pressure, interacting directly with clients, and handling confidential information.
- Develop and execute communication strategies and conduct press outreach to appropriately position a range of lifestyle and consumer brands in the marketplace
- Act as point of contact for several clients, managing day-to-day correspondence and formulating a report for each every week
- Draft and service pitch letters, press releases, designer biographies and media alerts
- Oversee the coordination of sample trafficking, both locally and internationally
- Coordinate a diverse range of events, from scheduling to press promotion and attendance.
- Develop innovative branding strategy for all clients, including securing event partnership and outreaching for collaborative design projects.
- Manage communities across multiple social media channels
An ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- 1 to 2 years experience agency or in-house PR experience
- Previously established relationships with a variety of media outlets (fashion and beauty preferred)
- Established contacts in art and film a plus, but not required
- Background in a fast-paced fashion showroom preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Impeccable organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and a respect for deadlines
- Keeps finger on the pulse of the internet
- A clear understanding of the voice of the content
- Marketing experience preferred
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.