ABOUT FACTORY PR Factory PR is a preeminent communications agency that sits at the nexus of style and technology innovation. Known for our expertise in launching and repositioning brands, Factory PR architects multi-faceted strategies incorporating public relations, influencer marketing, celebrity activations, content creation and full scope integrated digital capabilities. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, Factory PR has a sixteen-year relationship with the fashion consumer and technology media.
SEEKING Factory PR seeks a Fashion PR Assistant. The candidate should be tapped in culturally and have a genuine passion for the public relations and fashion fields. The position calls for an individual who wants to be on the career path to become a fashion publicist.
- Pitch and secure product placement for divisional clients
- Manage all sample trafficking and showroom inventory
- Cultivate relationships with market editors and fashion publication assistants
- Maintain current media lists
- Create reporting for all divisional clients
- Monitor and clip all press coverage and service to clients
- Hire and manage a team of interns
- Liaise with VIP office in Los Angeles
- Genuine interest in fashion, pop culture, influencers and communications
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Ability to multitask and not let things fall through cracks
- Exemplary organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Photoshop
- Have positive can-do attitude
- Have solid understanding of the fashion media landscape, print and digital
- Be an avid observer of fashion and media trends
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K after one year employment with 3% contributed by employer
- Heath Insurance covered 75% by employer
- Generous vacation offering
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to HR@FACTORYPR.COM.