Photo: Elk Accessories
Elk is a leading Australian fashion brand with a strong, growing presence in the USA and Canada with media support and loyal, returning customers. Elk participates in trade events such as Project Women’s, Stylemax and Coterie
We are looking for up-beat, proactive independent sales representatives, with experience in wholesale fashion/accessories sales in the southern states, based in Dallas. Candidate will be a self-motivated, road warrior and brand ambassador with a genuine passion for our brand and a natural ability to share our story and cultivate customer relationships to expand sales in the USA.
To drive wholesale sales within the territory.
- Maintain genuine, long lasting business relationships through consistent client outreach & support
- Manage pre-season orders, reorders, monitor deliveries and general administration for all accounts within the territory
- Manage seasonal market preparation and sales campaigns
- Arrange and conduct sales appointments on the road and at trade show events
- Research and network with prospective and existing clients to selectively grow distribution
- Build brand awareness in the community and identify creative marketing opportunities
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in wholesale account management in fashion and/or accessories
- A strong awareness of the marketplace with insights into competitor activity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Please submit your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close July 30th 2017