Antidote is a curated multi-brand store online and in-store entirely dedicated to conscious fashion. We love to highlight the incredible story behind this tremendous upheaval with a delighted universe of creations. Ethical fashion is not just a label for us: it is something amazing. Behind every garment or accessory there is a narrative, craftsperson/artisan, designer commitment, savoir-faire and the same wish: to design sensibly taking people, animals and the environment into account. Antidote is where conscious meet desirable.
Location: Wynwood Miami.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing and social media plan.
- Overall digital marketing management, including social media (FB, IG, Pinterest, etc.) and website management
- Create a publishing schedule according to upcoming promotions.
- Deliver consistent messaging through cross-channel marketing and take the lead on all external communications, including social media campaigns, e-blast content, images and promotional events.
- Create, promote, and manage published content, including all marketing collateral, video, images, and written content.
- Engage in local events while establishing and building relationships with community liaisons, strategic partners, and local vendors.
- Seek out cross marketing opportunities and capitalize on public relations and media opportunities.
- Organize external and internal events, and promotions.
- Review and analyze marketing results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Social media savvy
- Computer skills in MS Office and marketing software and MailChimp.
- Must be proactive, resourceful and have strong project management skills
- Graphic design a plus.
- Flexible schedule. Will require appearance at special events and during promotions outside normal business hours
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.