Functions are invited for MSc and PhD palliative care scholarships for Africa-based healthcare professionals. There’s one MSc Scholarship and one PhD Scholarship out there for many who want to full the course on a full time foundation (MSc: one yr, PhD: three years).
The scholarships for these programs will permit college students to achieve important qualifications, abilities and expertise that may be utilized to native healthcare settings and to satisfy palliative care wants in Africa.
APCA recognises the significance of integrating palliative care into nationwide well being techniques throughout Africa. We see this because the cornerstone of making certain entry to palliative care for everybody on the continent. Pushed by a profound need to cut back pointless ache and affected by life-limiting diseases throughout Africa, APCA was formally based in Tanzania in 2004. We work collaboratively with present and potential suppliers of palliative care companies to assist develop service provision (though we don’t present direct medical care to individuals residing with progressive, life-limiting diseases).
- Software Deadline: September 14, 2018
- Course Degree: Scholarships can be found to pursue MSc and PhD programme.
- Research Topic: Scholarships are awarded for healthcare professionals. The MSc and PhD in Palliative Care have made a world influence on the quantity of top quality analysis used to tell medical care and palliative care coverage.
- Scholarship Award: Every scholarship will fund tuition charges, journey, lodging and residing bills. Further analysis prices can be found for the PhD pupil.
- Nationality: Out there for African residents
- Variety of Scholarships: There’s one MSc Scholarship and one PhD Scholarship out there for many who want to full the course on a full time foundation (MSc: one yr, PhD: three years).
- Scholarship might be taken in Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Nations: African college students are eligible to use for this scholarship:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Necessities: To be eligible for this scholarship it’s essential to meet the next necessities:
The scholarships for these programs will permit college students to achieve important qualifications, abilities and expertise that may be utilized to native healthcare settings and to satisfy palliative care wants in Africa. The Cicely Saunders Institute is dedicated to working with funders to supply coaching for well being care professionals in under-resourced nations and is happy to welcome purposes from African residents who at present reside in Africa.
- English Language Necessities: Candidates whose first language just isn’t English are often required to supply proof of proficiency in English on the larger degree required by the College.
Learn how to Apply: Please ship the next paperwork:
- Your CV (most 2 pages)
- A letter of assist out of your present employer.
- Private assertion (most 800 phrases) in assist of your utility, explaining your causes for making use of, what you hope to achieve from the MSc, your potential to finish the programme of research, and your curiosity in Superior Care planning
- 2 references
- MSc candidates should additionally apply on-line right