Man laces wife’s drink with poison in Botswana but their 11-year-old son drinks it and dies
An 11-year-old boy has died in Botswana after taking poison-laced juice meant for his mother.
According to Koroba Musomi, a South African TV and Radio Voice-Over artiste, her aunt’s husband had poisoned the juice so she would drink it when she got back from work.
Their son got home first, drank the juice and died having suffered brain damage.
Police are making effort to arrest the man. She also disclosed that the couple are going through a divorce even though they live together.
See the thread below…