Home World News Nigeria News Three govs secretly planning to destabilize Nigeria before 2023 – Security sources
Nigeria News

Three govs secretly planning to destabilize Nigeria before 2023 – Security sources

Share
three govs secretly planning to destabilize nigeria before 2023 security sources
Share

A security alert has emerged revealing that three serving governors are secretly planning to incite violence in the country, particularly the North.

According to reports, the three governors who would be completing their 8 years in office in 2023, are from North Central, North East, and South-South geopolitical zones.

The governors are said to have met in a secret location and mapped out their plan to stage a nationwide protest that would be worst than the 2020 #EndSARS protest.

Also read: Russia-Ukraine War: Battle Over Kyiv Will Be Fought In Coming Days – Ukrainian Advisor

Report says that the move was to bring the nation to its knees and to make Nigerians kick against the current administration and force a change in the forthcoming 2023 general elections.

It was gathered that the North East governor reportedly met with several interest groups, such as civil society organizations, labour leaders, students and disgruntled politicians in Kaduna earlier in the week, seeking their consent for the planned mass protests.

An official of the Nigerian secret police, who spoke to Vanguard, said the Kaduna meeting, discussed in detail how to mobilize aggrieved Nigerian students who have been forced home by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, face-off with the Federal Government, CSOs, NGOs, and aggrieved politicians to join the planned mass protests so as to register the kind of impact that the 2020 EndSARS protest recorded nationwide.

Also read: War: Russian Forces Take Over Ukraine’s Most Strategic City, Kherson

the Department of State Services, DSS, on Saturday, alerted of a sinister plan to stoke violence in some parts of Nigeria.

The Public Relations Officer of the Service, Peter Afunanya, who raised the alarm in a statement, said the aim was to cause ethno-religious crisis, ignite reprisals, and heat up the polity.

Share

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles
I don’t owe Davido apology – Ruger on alleged rift with colleague
Nigeria News

I Don’t Owe Davido an Apology — Ruger Speaks on the Rumored Rift

Singer Ruger has reacted to the alleged rift between him and his...

Rapper Falz asks President Tinubu to resign over insecurity
Nigeria News

Falz Calls for Tinubu’s Resignation as Violence Keeps Rising

Popular rapper and activist, Folarin Falana, aka Falz, has urged President Bola...

I won’t stop criticizing Tinubu govt – Mr Macaroni denies raping 17-year-old girl
Nigeria News

I’ll Keep Speaking Up — My Reply to a False Allegation Mr Macaroni

Nigerian actor, comedian, and activist Adebowale Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni,...

‘I’ll expose your murder, fraud cases if you continue to harass me’ – Regina Daniels to Ned Nwoko
Nigeria News

When Silence Breaks: Regina Daniels’ Angry Warning to Ned Nwoko

Nigerian actress Regina Daniels has warned her estranged husband, Senator Ned Nwoko,...