Home Lifestyle Celebrity news Paris Hilton, Chris Zylka reportedly split after 10-month engagement
Celebrity news

Paris Hilton, Chris Zylka reportedly split after 10-month engagement

Share
paris hilton chris zylka reportedly split after 10 month engagement
Share
paris hilton chris zylka

It’s over between socialite Paris Hilton and her fiancé, actor Chris Zylka.

According to an E! News report, published on Monday, Nov. 19, 2018, the longtime couple have reportedly called it quits following a 10-month engagement.

As a source cited by the publication claimed, “Paris broke up with Chris a few weeks ago.” The insider added, “Their relationship moved really quickly, and she realized he wasn’t right for her. She wishes him well and hopes they can remain friends.”

Hilton, 37, and Zylka, 33, had been together for over two years. At the time of this writing, neither have publicly commented on reports of their alleged breakup.

As Nicki Swift previously reported, Hilton announced the former couple’s engagement in late December 2017, after making their public debut that February. “I said Yas!” the television personality wrote to her social media followers at the time, captioning a snapshot from Zylka’s proposal during their Aspen, Colo. vacation. “So happy & excited to be engaged to the love of my life. My best friend & soulmate. Perfect for me in every way. So dedicated, loyal, loving & kindhearted. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! You are my dream come true! Thank you for showing me that fairytales do exist.”

While The Simple Life alum dished on her wedding plans — and her 20-carat pear-shaped engagement ring — a few months later, she and The Leftovers star pushed back the date of their nuptials in late August. “The 11/11 thing was never a set date,” Hilton told People magazine, explaining that their initial decision to tie the knot on Nov. 11, 2018, didn’t leave them much time to plan their big day. “It was just, 11/11 is something I love because I always say, ’11:11, make a wish for good luck.’ … But I didn’t look at my schedule. Then this summer we were looking at our schedules and I was like, ‘Oh my goodness we are both working nonstop until like New Year’s.'”

Readers may be aware that these two sadly aren’t the only celeb pairing to call off an engagement in recent weeks. In early November 2018, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth of The Bachelorette split up after being engaged for three years. Meanwhile, pop star Ariana Grande and comedian Pete Davidson famously broke up in mid-October after a five-month whirlwind romance.

Share

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles
Robert Duvall, Oscar-Winning Star Of Tender Mercies, Dead At 95
Celebrity newsNews

Robert Duvall, Oscar-Winning Star of Tender Mercies, Dies at 95

Respected actor and filmmaker Robert Duvall has died. He had a remarkable...

Before & After Pics Of Chip Gaines Expose His Scruffy Transformation
Celebrity news

Before and After Photos Reveal Chip Gaines’ Scruffier New Look

Chip and Joanna Gaines have transformed a lot of houses, but they've...

The Transformation Of Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Has Been Stunning To See
Celebrity news

Zelda Williams’ Transformation: A Stunning Sight

Zelda Williams first appeared on-screen with her dad Robin at just 5...

Unsettling Sketch Of Nancy Guthrie Suspect Ignites A Brutal Internet War
Celebrity newsNews

The Sketch That Set Off a Storm: How One Drawing Turned a Missing-Person Case Into an Online Fight

A sketch artist imagined what is underneath the mask of a suspect...