The College of California, Berkeley is providing free on-line course on Writing for Social Media. This course gives a framework for writing for social media by specializing in function, content material and audiences, serving to you be more practical at utilizing these highly effective platforms to ship your messages.
This course focuses on efficient writing practices for a social media atmosphere. The course will begin on Might 21, 2018.
Course At A Look
- Size: four weeks
- Effort: 3-5 hours pw
- Topic: Enterprise Administration
- Establishment: College of California, Berkeley and edx
- Languages: English
- Value: Free
- Certificates Obtainable: Sure, Add a Verified Certificates for $99
- Session: Course Begins on Might 21, 2018
The College of California, Berkeley was chartered in 1868, and its flagship campus — envisioned as a “Metropolis of Studying” — was established at Berkeley, on San Francisco Bay.
Companies and establishments at the moment flip to social media platforms to construct and promote their manufacturers, share information and knowledge, and have interaction with their audiences. However given its huge reputation, writing for social media generally is a problem. How do you join together with your viewers? How do you write for these vital channels?
Why Take This Course?
- Assess the viewers you might be writing for
- Customise content material for the precise viewers and supply methodology
- Use efficient on-line writing methods
- Talk successfully in a web based atmosphere
Tim Peters, B.S., M.A., works for Tata Consultancy Companies in Santa Clara, the place he’s lead content material strategist within the firm’s Content material Companies staff.
Course 1 – The Writing Course of
How To Be part of This Course
- Go to the course web site hyperlink
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Select “Register Now” to get began.
- EdX provides honor code certificates of feat, verified certificates of feat, and XSeries certificates of feat. At the moment, verified certificates are solely accessible in some programs.
- As soon as applicant join a course and activate their account, click on on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and sort of their electronic mail handle and edX password. This can take them to the dashboard, with entry to every of their lively programs. (Earlier than a course begins, it is going to be listed on their dashboard however won’t but have a “view course” choice.)