Photo: MOVING IMAGE & CONTENT
The role will be to facilitate office and administrative assistant needs to the staff of MI&C.
Moving Image & Content is a digital marketing and branding agency for fashion, beauty and premium brands.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage office activities including the reception area, mail, and all visitors.
- Maintain a solid office infrastructure workflow.
- Communicate with our IT department and all outside vendors; we use only Apple products
- Manage office inventory and supplies.
- Assist staff in the hiring process.
- Onboard new team members and offboard outgoing team members.
- Apply to awards, write office documents, manage Dropbox.
- Maximize office productivity.
- Coordinate office culture and related activities.
- Prepare for office meetings.
- Conduct market research and administrative duties as needed in special department projects.
- Reconcile office and Amex expenses on weekly basis.
Ideally, candidate is:
- A fast and adaptable learner, able to quickly pick up and use platforms and applications such as Apple OS, Keynote, Dropbox, and Microsoft Office
- Able to remain organized within a fast-paced environment
- A highly efficient self-starter
- Technologically capable
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Passionate interest in fashion, beauty, art, music and social media
This is a full-time paid position. Hours are 9:30am to 6pm weekdays.
Rate: $35,000 annual salary
Start Date: Immediately
You may apply to this position by sending your resume and a brief paragraph explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line Office Manager.