Photo: Gabriela Hearst
Gabriela Hearst, a luxury women’s ready-to-wear and accessories brand that launched for Fall 2015, is looking for a hardworking and analytical intern to join the Sales Department this FALL 2017.
It is a unique opportunity to learn, hands on, about the development and growth of an emerging global luxury brand.
- Previous sales or marketing experience a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Proficient on MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to assist with details and projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- Must be able to receive school credit
- *Ability to work at least 3 days/week for minimally 2 months is preferred
- Create and distribute selling tools
- Compile and assist in the weekly selling report
- Organize and maintain appearance of showroom
- Participate and assist with appointments during SS/18 market week
- Assist in market week prep (linesheets, samples, lookbooks) and aftermarket responsibilities
- Other general office duties
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the title of the email as “Sales Internship Application”.