Photo: Di Petroff PR
DPPR, a boutique lifestyle public relations firm, is seeking a hard-working, media-savvy and energetic Account Coordinator with at least 2 years of PR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years experience working in PR.
- Passion and knowledge in media outlets and what’s going on in the media.
- Ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge.
- Relentless problem solver who can assess and resolve challenges for both clients and the team.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strategic and creative thinking.
- Passion for fashion and luxury lifestyle.
- Desire to attend events, network and represent the company in a positive light.
- Reliable and personable.
- Energetic personality, creative mind and go-getter attitude.
- Strong media relations and eager to build more.
- Detail oriented.
- Pro active.
- Assist in the day-to-day communications between the client and the team.
- Add value to client projects and assist higher ups in execution.
- Assess and resolve simple and complex challenges and/or tasks for both clients and team.
- Assist in company initiatives with Account Executives.
- Handle daily office tasks (send outs, calendar managing, organizing product inventory, answering phones, coordinating client conference calls, etc.)
- List building through Cision.
- Identify key opportunities – events, speaking opportunities, partnerships, etc.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
DPPR is a boutique, lifestyle Public Relations firm with bi-costal and global capabilities through our robust network of contacts inclusive of key decision-makers and influencers spanning a wide range of industries. We specialize in providing targeted strategy and results-driven campaigns at the highest level. Our team of known industry executives engineer a hands-on, ’360′ approach to media relations across all sectors of arts and culture, hospitality, fashion, luxury, technology, entertainment, real estate, social media, home decor and business. We are your brand’s gate keepers and the connection between an exceptional press program and an authentic end message to the consumer.